Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool is a Christian-based preschool with experienced, caring teachers in a friendly, safe atmosphere. Our curriculum based on the Illinois Early Learning Standards and includes Spanish and Musik Garten enrichment classes, monthly Sanctuary visits with the pastors for spiritual growth, and Handwriting without Tears®.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool Offers:
- A balance of self-directed learning and teacher planned experiences.
- Curriculum that includes many opportunities to participate in a wide variety of interests.
- Parent-teacher communication through monthly and weekly newsletters, e-mails, and parent teacher conferences.
- A team of director, teachers and teacher assistants who exceed the qualifications of DCFS.
- Field trips, Mom’s day, Dad’s day, parent informational programs and many other fun activities throughout the year.
Our Daily Schedules Includes:
- Small Motor Development Activities
- Learning Center Choices
- Clean Up
- Circle Time – Calendar, Weather, Story time, Sharing, Finger Plays
- Large Motor Play – Outside on the Playground or Inside the Gym
- Restroom Break
- Prayer and Snack
- Small Group Activity
- Prepare to go Home