Our Christian preschool curriculum includes: Christian values, problem solving, language skills, health and safety, listening activities, motor coordination, perceptual motor activities, discovery/sensory experiences, cooking experience, nutritious daily snack with 100% fruit juice, reading, ABC’s, music, art, drama, science and crafts. In addition, we have field trips, Mom’s day, Dad’s day, parent informational programs and many other fun activities throughout the year.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool also offers Spanish and Musik Garten enrichment classes, as well as monthly sanctuary visits with the Pastors. Learn more about the enrichment classes.
- A child’s faith is kindled and nurtured by the presence of teachers and staff who believe and care.
- A daily prayer is said before snack time.
- Stories with a Biblical text are read accompanied with related follow up activities.
- Christian holidays are observed with classroom activities.
- Monthly Bible memory verse with sign language.
- Monthly Sanctuary visits with the Pastors.